Home Addition Houston
About TBR construction Home Addition Services
Do you need more space at home?
Adding square footage to your home is one of the best investments a homeowner can make. A home addition will allow you to stay in the home and neighborhood you love. Enlarging a master bedroom into a master suite, adding a home office, or a family room can improve your home-life tremendously and adds value to your home.
A one-room addition can transform your home – the possibilities are endless! A game room addition can provide the space and functionality a growing family needs. Or, you can convert a garage into a playroom. Enlarging your master bedroom into a master suite with extra space will allow you to to relax in peace.
The most important aspect of a home addition renovation is integrating your existing home layout with the addition – as it will affect both the interior and exterior of your home. As a general contractor, TBR Construction is available to provide a wide variety of Design-Build services including including large, complex, multi-room, simple one-room and pop-top home additions.
The following are examples of home additions:
Family room: Create a safe, fun place for your family to entertain.
Second story: Add a bedroom, media room, a home office or family room.
Office/study: Design a smart, technologically outfitted home office.
Playroom: Create a happy space for your children to play.
Home gym: Exercising at home is safe, plus saves time and money.
Media room: A dedicated space to watch movies, play games, enjoy music.
In-law suite: Create a space for your loved-ones.
Master bedroom: Create a luxurious master bedroom suite.
Deck & outdoor entertaining: Entertaining outdoors is always great in Houston!
Porch: A porch adds comfort and a space to entertain at home.
Swimming pool, spa, hot tub: Perfect ways to enjoy our hot Houston summers!
Convert garage or add second floor over garage: Excellent areas to add useful space to your home.
WE LOVE THE MOMENT WHEN A SPACE BECOMES TRANSFORMED
Estimate Your Project
We offer our services of the highest caliber at the best possible prices. Your satisfaction is Grantees!
Call Us Today
1 (713) 992-1210
Our Home Addition Process
- Make a list of your needs
- Determine affordability
- Find out a bout your mortgage loan if applicable
- Discover personalize features
- it is time to sign the contract with us
- Proceed your loan
- Start Design
- We start with conceptual design, check your request feasibility,
- Review options with owner
- Start schematic design, selections, preliminary pricing
- start selections
- Finalize design, sections
- it is time for us to provide construction budget phase
- Finalize your mortgage
- We will process permitting
- We start ordering materials fro farming
- If applicable
- Framing installation
- Plumbing rough-in
- Fire sprinkler system rough-in (if applicable)
- HVAC rough-in
- Electrical rough-in
- Low voltage rough-in
- Order finish materials
- Complete exterior finish
- Install insulation
- Installation dry wall
- start tape and float
- Apply primer
- complete tape & float
- Start tile installation
- Install Doors and trims
- install cabinets
- Finish tile Work and countertop fabrication
- Install Sinks
- Start install plumbing fixture
- Complete first coat of paint
- Start flooring installation
Trim out/ landscaping
- Trim out all electrical, plumbing and HVAC
- Quality inspection
- Get final walk thru signed
- Obtain final permits
- Mortgage inspections if applicable
- final cleaning and touch ups
- It is time to move-in
Schedule A Meeting
Other Remodeling Services
Whole Home Remodeling
Member of TAB (TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF BUILDERS)