Houston Custom Home Builder
About TBR construction Custom Home Services
Building a custom home is an investment of both time and resources which many of clients may get into that only once in their life. TBR construction is general contractor who offer to build your custom home. We are committed to making your dream a reality by focusing on the things that are important to you in the design and function of your new home.
TBR construction is a design-driven custom home builder. We offer Turnkey services for clients who want to work only with one firm from the beginning to the end of their new home build. We work hard to make sure the design is the closest possible match to what you dream about your home, as well as your project to stay within the budget.
Next, our top-notch construction teams will build it. What you end up with is a beautiful custom home—designed just the way you want it—with impeccable workmanship and attention to detail.
If you choose to use an Architect outside of TBR construction, we are more than willing to work in tandem to ensure your project stays within the budget. In this case we can provide you construction service.
TBR construction, general contractor who provide Design-Build is one of the highest verified client satisfaction ratings among our service area. Our clients award with having a professional, enjoyable, on time and on budget experience.
We can recommend the right products, materials, construction techniques and energy efficiency options for your custom home based on your individual project, goals and budget.
A Home Just For You
TBR construction offers various residential styles custom home including but not limited to contemporary, modern, traditional, urban and luxury. We continue to go beyond industry standards for energy efficiency and exceed home buyer expectations of what a new custom home should offer and look like; also considering incorporating new technology into your high-end home.
When it comes to building a new house on your property, we know you have options. Rather than allowing the myths about reliability, costs, and infrastructure, delay you from pursuing your dream home, it is important that you learn the solid facts surrounding home construction on your land and why TBR construction is the best choice for helping you to achieve your dreams.?
Our custom homes come with a full 10-year structural warranty. We handle the entire process from demolishing your existing home to building on a new lot. Reduce Build Time& Stress with Design-Build firm.
Live In Your Dream Home
We offer our services of the highest caliber at the best possible prices.
Call Us Today
Our Custom Home Build Process
- Make a list of your needs
- Determine affordability
- Find out a bout your mortgage loan
- Choose the location
- Discover personalize features
- it is time to sign the contract with us
- Proceed your loan
- Start Design
- We start with conceptual design, check your request feasibility,
- Review options with owner
- Start schematic design, selections, preliminary pricing
- start selections
- Finalize design, sections
- it is time for us to provide construction budget phase
- Finalize your mortgage
- We will process permitting
- locate the building corners, and foundation preparation.
- Under ground plumbing
- Form setting
- Pour concrete
- We start ordering materials fro farming
- Framing installation
- Wrap the roof and exterior walls
- Install windows
- Plumbing rough-in
- Fire sprinkler system rough-in (if applicable)
- HVAC rough-in
- Electrical rough-in
- Low voltage rough-in
- Order finish materials
- Complete exterior finish
- Install insulation
- Installation dry wall
- start tape and float
- Apply primer
- complete tape & float
- Start tile installation
- Install Doors and trims
- install cabinets
- Install Stairs and stair rail
- Finish tile Work and countertop fabrication
- Install Sinks
- Start install plumbing fixture
- Complete first coat of paint
- Start flooring installation
- Exterior grading and irrigation installation
Trim out/ landscaping
- Trim out all electrical, plumbing and HVAC
- Exterior landscaping and lighting
- Quality inspection
- Get final walk thru signed
- Obtain final permits
- Mortgage inspections
- final cleaning and touch ups
- Closing and get loan funded
- It is time to pick up your keys