Houston Professional Remodeler
What is our background?
Probably one of the hardest parts of remodeling is to find a company or contractor that you can trust. During years we are in the business, TBR construction has earned one of the highest verified client satisfaction ratings among remodeling throughout our service area.
What type of remodeling we do?
If you already consider remodeling, like whole home, addition, kitchen, bathroom, and closet, we can help you bring them to fruition. Our design team will work with you to create a design that meets your needs and the style you love. You can count on our capabilities to reward you with smart, sensible, and beautiful remodeling that stands the test of the time.
In short, as a remodeler, our mission is to deliver high-quality service; at the best reasonable price. Feel free to contact us regarding our remodeling services.
Reasons clients looking for remodeling. Find out what item or items help you to build your dream kitchen.
Do you want to get some ballpark idea about your remodeling project?
Live In Your Dream Home
Call Us Today
We will exceed your expectations of what a dependable remodeling Company can be.
- Make a list of your needs
- Determine affordability
- Find out a bout your mortgage loan
- Choose the location
- Discover personalize features
- it is time to sign the contract with us
- Proceed your loan
- Start Design
- We start with conceptual design, check your request feasibility,
- Review options with owner
- Schematic design, selections, preliminary pricing
- Finalize design, sections
- it is time for us to provide construction budget phase
- Finalize your mortgage
- We will process permitting
- locate the building corners, and foundation preparation.
- Under ground plumbing
- Form setting
- Pour concrete
- We start ordering materials fro farming
- Framing installation
- Wrap the roof and exterior walls
- Install windows
- Plumbing rough-in
- Fire sprinkler system rough-in (if applicable)
- HVAC rough-in
- Electrical rough-in
- Low voltage rough-in
- Order finish materials
- Complete exterior finish
- Install insulation
- start tape and float
- Apply primer
- Tile installation
- Doors and trims installation
- Cabinets installation
- Install Stairs and stair rail
- Finish tile Work and countertop fabrication
- Install Sinks
- Start install a plumbing fixture
- Complete first coat of paint
- Start flooring installation
- Exterior grading and irrigation installation
Trim out/ landscaping
- Trim out all electrical, plumbing and HVAC
- Exterior landscaping and lighting
- Quality inspection
- Get final walk thru signed
- Obtain final permits
- Mortgage inspections
- final cleaning and touch ups
- Closing and get loan funded( If applicable)
- It is time to move-in
Some Ranges Of The Most Popular Remodeling Projects Completed In 2018-2019 In The Houston Metropolitan Area:
|Home Office Remodel||$15,000||$40,000|
|Major Kitchen Remodel||$70,000||$150,000|
|Minor Kitchen Remodel||$25,000||$60,000|
|Master Suit Addition||$70,000||$250,000|
|Second Story Addition||$200,000||$350,000|
|Family Room Addition||$55,000||$80,000|
|Attic With Addition||$70,000||$180,000|
You Need Mortgage for your Remodeling Project?
Loans can not be locked via email or messaging. You must talk with the loan officer directly to request a locked interest rate. The rate is not locked until all data is input and confirmed with the lock desk.